Samsung Camera Introduces 16 Channel Digital Video Recorder
Secaucus, NJ, September 10, 2002 – Samsung Camera has announced the introduction of its SVR-1620 Digital Video Recorder. Designed to replace the combination of an analog time-lapse VCR and Multiplexer, the verstile DVR provides 16 Channels of digital recording and a maximum recording capacity of over 5 Terabytes when used with an optional external HDD bay. The SVR-1620 provides recording speeds of up to 30 Frames Per Second, has built-in networking capabilities (Live Monitoring, Playback, Control), PTZ control, M-JPEG video compression, a selectable refresh rate, and full triplex operation.
Samsung’s SVR Series of DVRs are standalone units that do not require the use of a PC. They are perfect for a range of security applications. Offering flexibility not found in other DVR units, SVR Series DVRs accept non-proprietary hard drives, which enables users to install off-the-shelf drives or even existing drives, can be custom configured straight from the factory through Samsung’s unique “Build-to-Order” program, and come with a complete 3-year warranty.
· HDD and Analog VCR output for extra storage device
· HDD Storage Capacity- 40GB (standard), up to 4XHDD (optional)
· Recording Mode : Continuous Mode, Event Mode, Manual Mode, Schedule Mode
· Video Resolution Mode
· Fine : 640(H) x 480(V) - High : 640(H) x 480(V)
· Mid : 640(H) x 480(V) - Low : 640(H) x 240(V)
· User Define : 640(H) x 240(V)
· Quick & Easy Searching Freeze Function
· Built-in Triplex Multiplexer NTSC / PAL Compatible
Samsung Camera is a leading provider of cameras, lenses, switchers, multiplexers, quads, time lapse VCRs, monitors, DVRs, Web cameras, and accessories.
For more information contact:
1-800-762-7746ext. 507 firstname.lastname@example.org
Samsung Opto-Electronics America, Inc. - CCTV
40 Seaview Drive
Secaucus, NJ07094, USA
973-503-1919 ext. 109 email@example.com
PO Box 729