Samsung Camera Introduces Versatile, High Speed Color Dome Cameras
Secaucus, NJ, September 10, 2002 – Samsung Camera has announced the introduction of the SPD Series PTZ High Speed Color Dome Cameras. The 1/6” cameras are available with 680,000 pixels, a 300 times zoom (25X optical zoom with 12X digital), mirror, freeze, backlight compensation, OSD (On Screen Display), and an ICR (Infrared Cutfilter Removable) function, which converts images from color to monochrome automatically in low light.
SPD Series cameras contain various auto-surveillance functions, including PTZ (Pan, Tilt, and Zoom) manual operation, auto swing that repeats pan or tilt between two preset positions, group sequence that switches the registered preset positions in order, tour sequence that executes the registered group sequence in order, and spiral surveillance that monitors all around. SPD Series cameras can be set to a maximum of 64 preset positions, any of which can be called upon at any time, and contain an image stabilization function, which compensates for unsteadiness in the camera’s movements to project a more stable image.
The ideal solution for 24-hour surveillance situations, the SPD Series color speed domes offer exceptional value, image quality, and reliability and come with a complete 3-year warranty.
· 1/6" IT Color CCD with 680K(N) and 800K(P) pixels
· Built-in 300X zoom lens (25X optical with 12X digital)
· Day & Night with ICR ( Infrared Cutfilter Removable ) function
· Low speed shutter function of 1/4~1/30 fields integration (4 step)
· Backlight compensation, Mirror, Freeze, image stabilizer functions
· Powerful auto focus ( Zoom tracking / One time auto focus function)
· Up to 240˚/sec pan speed and 360˚ continuous rotation
· Continuous auto focus, 64 preset positions
· RS-485 interface, 253 cameras connect available
· Home position auto-return function
· Pan/Tilt speed variable, Built-in OSD functions
Samsung Camera is a leading provider of cameras, lenses, switchers, multiplexers, quads, time lapse VCRs, monitors, DVRs, Web cameras, and accessories.