Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
AVAILABILITY OF POSITION:
Will assist the executive/administrative staff of Vamcom in company-wide activities. Will also handle day-to-day secretarial responsibilities - phones, keeping calendars, arranging occasional travel and expense reporting for routine day-to-day expenses, filing, ordering supplies, photocopying, etc.
Located in Parsippany, Vamcom has been providing relationship marketing to technology-based companies for years. Industry segments in which the company has particular strengths are chemical & related, electronic and financial services. The company also provides services in the durable consumer goods environment.
Among the agency's professional disciplines are strategic marketing, new media, advertising, sales promotion and public relations. In partnership with its clients, the agency applies these specialized disciplines in the planning, development and implementation of marketing programs to meet their business missions and goals.
* A college degree or equivalent job-related experience is preferred
* Initiative, discretion and judgment are key attributes for this
* Must be organized, highly motivated, and flexible
* Excellent communication skills, customer service focus and team-orientation is desired
* 1-2 years prior experience is preferred
* Computer proficiency in MS Office is essential, with an emphasis in Word, Excel and Access
* A professional phone manner and the ability to work on several projects at once
* Experience with database maintenance, data entry, time sheets, and an interest in advertising are all a plus